Outreach Committee Meeting
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Meeting to be held in the upstairs meeting room at the Whale and Ale Restaurant
327 W. 7th St, San Pedro
If you have any questions regarding this meeting, please contact Allyson Vought. Outreach Chair at 424-210-7475. Any of the below listed agenda items may result in a committee action or recommendation to be forwarded to the neighborhood council board:
- Public comment.
- Discuss previous efforts and projects by old Chair, and new project ideas.
- Discuss Newsletter and alternate methods of public awareness promotion.
- Review Graffiti Offender Data Base for Outreach opportunity.
- Website layout Discussions
- Set next meeting date and adjournment.
As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and upon request will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assisted listening devices, or other auxiliary aids and/or services may be provided upon request. To ensure availability of services please make your request at least 3 business days (72 hours) prior to the meeting by contacting the City of Los Angeles Department of Neighborhood Empowerment at (213) 978-1551.