- Toy Drive
- Central SPNC’s Photo Booth at Winter Wonderland Dec. 6
- LA Waterfront Events
- Free Holiday Light Exchange
- Participate in the Citywide Economic Development Strategy Survey
- Share Your Big Ideas for the Future of LA
- Saturday ArtWalk Continues!
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- SURVEY RESULTS – Courthouse Site Redevelopment
- Third Saturday ArtWalk August 19
- Thank you Los Angeles – A message from Mayor Garcetti
- Summer Lunch at the Library for ages 5-18.
- Affordable Housing Linkage Fee
- Lane Reduction on Harbor Blvd & Sampson Way
- Port of Los Angeles and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Release Draft EIS/EIR for Everport Container Terminal
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
March 2017 Newsletter
- View Harbor Blvd Roadway Improvement Project Video
- Top Ten Popular City Council Files
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Board of Water and Power Commissioners Approves LADWP Bill of Rights
- PORT OF LOS ANGELES SECURES $5.8 MILLION CALIFORNIA CLEAN ENERGY GRANT
- Metro Bike Share Comes to the Port of LA
- Cannabis Updates
- Wesson Letter on Marijuana Regulatory Framework
- Read USC Professor Cooper’s published papers on Neighborhood Councils in Los Angeles
- LA City Council Approves the Creation of a Petroleum and Natural Gas Administration and Safety Office
NEW ORDINANCE IS AN IMPORTANT STEP FORWARD FOR NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCILS. Read more
LOS ANGELES BOARD OF HARBOR COMMISSIONERS APPROVES 50-YEAR LEASE FOR NEW SAN PEDRO PUBLIC MARKET. Read more here.
- DWP’s plans to invest more in LA’s electric infrastructure
- Traffic Ticket Amnesty
- LADWP wants your input on it’s Water and Power Rate Request
Floodplain Management Plan 2015 Update
- ACE seeking artists to design and paint selected power/utility boxes in downtown San Pedro.
- Upcoming Sewer Construction at 5 Points!
- Learn more about the Proposed LA River Revitalization
Press Releases from the Mayor’s Office
Youth Build Charter School. Pathways to Success Program
Now Accepting Applications for Ages 16-24 (no longer in school). More details here.
- FREE TREES!!!!