- Welcome Party
- Clearwater Project August Newsletter
- San Pedro High School Renovation Video
- Release of Draft Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration for So Cal Ship Services Permit Renewal at 971 South Seaside Ave
- LADWP Reminds Customers to Keep Mylar Balloons Away from Power Lines
Stray metallic balloons cause an average of 200 power outages a year in L.A. Read more.
- DWP Low-Income Refrigerator Exchange Program
- Palos Verdes Peninsula Land Conservancy June 2018 Calendar
- Dept of Public Works 2017 Annual Report
- City of LA 2018-2019 Proposed Budget
- Hey Rookie Pool Summer Hours
- Water Quality
- Mayor’s 2018 State of the City Address
- Your Opportunity to Provide Feedback on a Draft Citywide Economic Development Strategy
- Courthouse property project update
- LA Waterfront Townhall Video
- Provide Input on Metro’s FY19 Budget
- Free English Classes
- LAPD invites Public Input
- Take the Survey
- Homeless Count 2017 Results
- Recap of NC Homelessness Alliance Meeting
- San Pedro Public Market Update
- 14 New LAPD Officers coming to Harbor Division!
- Central SPNC’s Photo Booth at Winter Wonderland Dec. 6
- LA Waterfront Events
- Free Holiday Light Exchange
- Participate in the Citywide Economic Development Strategy Survey
- Share Your Big Ideas for the Future of LA
- Saturday ArtWalk Continues!
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- SURVEY RESULTS – Courthouse Site Redevelopment
- Third Saturday ArtWalk August 19
- Thank you Los Angeles – A message from Mayor Garcetti
- Summer Lunch at the Library for ages 5-18.
- Affordable Housing Linkage Fee
- Lane Reduction on Harbor Blvd & Sampson Way
- Port of Los Angeles and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Release Draft EIS/EIR for Everport Container Terminal
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
March 2017 Newsletter
- View Harbor Blvd Roadway Improvement Project Video
- Top Ten Popular City Council Files
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Board of Water and Power Commissioners Approves LADWP Bill of Rights
- PORT OF LOS ANGELES SECURES $5.8 MILLION CALIFORNIA CLEAN ENERGY GRANT
- Metro Bike Share Comes to the Port of LA
- Cannabis Updates
- Wesson Letter on Marijuana Regulatory Framework
- Read USC Professor Cooper’s published papers on Neighborhood Councils in Los Angeles
- LA City Council Approves the Creation of a Petroleum and Natural Gas Administration and Safety Office
NEW ORDINANCE IS AN IMPORTANT STEP FORWARD FOR NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCILS. Read more
LOS ANGELES BOARD OF HARBOR COMMISSIONERS APPROVES 50-YEAR LEASE FOR NEW SAN PEDRO PUBLIC MARKET. Read more here.
- DWP’s plans to invest more in LA’s electric infrastructure
- Traffic Ticket Amnesty
- LADWP wants your input on it’s Water and Power Rate Request
Floodplain Management Plan 2015 Update
- ACE seeking artists to design and paint selected power/utility boxes in downtown San Pedro.
- Upcoming Sewer Construction at 5 Points!
- Learn more about the Proposed LA River Revitalization
Press Releases from the Mayor’s Office
Youth Build Charter School. Pathways to Success Program
Now Accepting Applications for Ages 16-24 (no longer in school). More details here.
- FREE TREES!!!!
Like Us On Facebook
Community Impact Statements