- Courthouse Survey
Take the 2-minute survey to let the County know what you would like developed at the site of the former San Pedro Courthouse Building.
- Free Boat Tours Return May 20
- Lane Reduction on Harbor Blvd & Sampson Way
- Port of Los Angeles and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Release Draft EIS/EIR for Everport Container Terminal
- Mayor Garcetti’s 2017 State of the City address
MAYOR’S PROPOSED BUDGET 2017-18
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
March 2017 Newsletter
- View Harbor Blvd Roadway Improvement Project Video
- Budget Advocates Jan. 25th Newsletter
- Top Ten Popular City Council Files
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Board of Water and Power Commissioners Approves LADWP Bill of Rights
- 2016 Year in Review on the LA Waterfront
- Draft 2016 Power Integrated Resource Plan Comment Period EXTENDED
- PORT OF LOS ANGELES SECURES $5.8 MILLION CALIFORNIA CLEAN ENERGY GRANT
- Metro Bike Share Comes to the Port of LA
- Cannabis Updates
- Point Vicente Chapter NSDAR to Honor Vietnam Veterans at USS Iowa Battleship’s 1st Annual Veterans Music Festival
- Wesson Letter on Marijuana Regulatory Framework
- Read USC Professor Cooper’s published papers on Neighborhood Councils in Los Angeles
- LA City Council Approves the Creation of a Petroleum and Natural Gas Administration and Safety Office
NEW ORDINANCE IS AN IMPORTANT STEP FORWARD FOR NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCILS. Read more
LOS ANGELES BOARD OF HARBOR COMMISSIONERS APPROVES 50-YEAR LEASE FOR NEW SAN PEDRO PUBLIC MARKET. Read more here.
- Gaffey St. Exit Park
- The plans for the “Exit Park” can be reviewed here. Groundbreaking is scheduled to take place within the next couple of months and project due for completion by the end of the year.
LAFD South Bureau Newsletter
- DWP’s plans to invest more in LA’s electric infrastructure
- Traffic Ticket Amnesty
- LADWP wants your input on it’s Water and Power Rate Request
Floodplain Management Plan 2015 Update
- ACE seeking artists to design and paint selected power/utility boxes in downtown San Pedro.
- Upcoming Sewer Construction at 5 Points!
- Learn more about the Proposed LA River Revitalization
Press Releases from the Mayor’s Office
Youth Build Charter School. Pathways to Success Program
Now Accepting Applications for Ages 16-24 (no longer in school). More details here.
- FREE TREES!!!!