Like Us On Facebook
- CeSPNC 2019 Election Update
As the Central San Pedro NC does not have any contested seats in the upcoming election, the 15 candidates that applied will automatically be seated onto the board via the Board Affirmation process. This process will be conducted by The Department of Neighborhood Empowerment (DONE).
- Beautification Conference
- A Message from the Harbor Community Benefit Foundation
- View Proposed Downtown Project with Overview of Downtown Development
- Ports Seek Comment on Clean Truck Assessment
- Proposed SP Courthouse Development
- Metro Bike Safety Program
- LADWP Approves New Community Solar Power Program for Renters
- Beware of Jury Duty Scam
- HCBF’s Air Quality Mitigation Fund – Request for Letters of Interest
- Clearwater Project August Newsletter
- San Pedro High School Renovation Video
- Release of Draft Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration for So Cal Ship Services Permit Renewal at 971 South Seaside Ave
- LADWP Reminds Customers to Keep Mylar Balloons Away from Power Lines
Stray metallic balloons cause an average of 200 power outages a year in L.A. Read more.
- DWP Low-Income Refrigerator Exchange Program
- Palos Verdes Peninsula Land Conservancy June 2018 Calendar
- Dept of Public Works 2017 Annual Report
- City of LA 2018-2019 Proposed Budget
- Hey Rookie Pool Summer Hours
- Water Quality
- Mayor’s 2018 State of the City Address
- Your Opportunity to Provide Feedback on a Draft Citywide Economic Development Strategy
- Courthouse property project update
- LA Waterfront Townhall Video
- Provide Input on Metro’s FY19 Budget
- Free English Classes
- LAPD invites Public Input
- Take the Survey
- Homeless Count 2017 Results
- Recap of NC Homelessness Alliance Meeting
- San Pedro Public Market Update
- 14 New LAPD Officers coming to Harbor Division!
- Central SPNC’s Photo Booth at Winter Wonderland Dec. 6
- LA Waterfront Events
- Free Holiday Light Exchange
- Participate in the Citywide Economic Development Strategy Survey
- Share Your Big Ideas for the Future of LA
- Saturday ArtWalk Continues!
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- SURVEY RESULTS – Courthouse Site Redevelopment
- Third Saturday ArtWalk August 19
- Thank you Los Angeles – A message from Mayor Garcetti
- Summer Lunch at the Library for ages 5-18.
- Affordable Housing Linkage Fee
- Lane Reduction on Harbor Blvd & Sampson Way
- Port of Los Angeles and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Release Draft EIS/EIR for Everport Container Terminal
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
March 2017 Newsletter
- View Harbor Blvd Roadway Improvement Project Video
- Top Ten Popular City Council Files
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Board of Water and Power Commissioners Approves LADWP Bill of Rights
- PORT OF LOS ANGELES SECURES $5.8 MILLION CALIFORNIA CLEAN ENERGY GRANT
- Metro Bike Share Comes to the Port of LA
- Cannabis Updates
- Wesson Letter on Marijuana Regulatory Framework
- Read USC Professor Cooper’s published papers on Neighborhood Councils in Los Angeles
- LA City Council Approves the Creation of a Petroleum and Natural Gas Administration and Safety Office
NEW ORDINANCE IS AN IMPORTANT STEP FORWARD FOR NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCILS. Read more
LOS ANGELES BOARD OF HARBOR COMMISSIONERS APPROVES 50-YEAR LEASE FOR NEW SAN PEDRO PUBLIC MARKET. Read more here.
- DWP’s plans to invest more in LA’s electric infrastructure
- Traffic Ticket Amnesty
- LADWP wants your input on it’s Water and Power Rate Request
Floodplain Management Plan 2015 Update
- ACE seeking artists to design and paint selected power/utility boxes in downtown San Pedro.
- Upcoming Sewer Construction at 5 Points!
- Learn more about the Proposed LA River Revitalization
Press Releases from the Mayor’s Office
Youth Build Charter School. Pathways to Success Program
Now Accepting Applications for Ages 16-24 (no longer in school). More details here.
- FREE TREES!!!!
Citizens on Patrol
LAPD Jan. 2019 Report
Community Impact Statements