The Board of the Central San Pedro Neighborhood Council is composed of the Executive Committee and the At-Large Officers. The Executive Committee is composed of five elected officers as listed below.
2017-2018 Governing Board
- PRESIDENT– Christian Guzman
- VICE PRESIDENT – Michael Koth
- TREASURER – Maria Couch
- SECRETARY – Alexander Hall
- Communications/Outreach Chair – Position Currently Vacant
James Preston Allen
Article Five of our Bylaws describes the composition of the Board and the term and duties of the officers.
Click here to view the Roles & Responsibilities of Neighborhood Council Board Members.
Record of Board Member Attendance:
- ATTENDANCE ROSTER 2015
- ATTENDANCE ROSTER 2014
- CSPNC Attendance Roster 2013-14
- CSPNC Attendance 2010-2011
Board Retreat Reports:
COMMITTEES: (Click on Links to view Committee’s Page)
- Agenda Committee
- Business Committee
- Bylaws Committee
- Election Committee
- Finance Committee
- Homelessness Committee
- Land Use Planning & Public Works Committee
- Outreach & Communications Committee
- Port Committee
- Transportation and Public Safety Committee
From time to time the Board will also form Ad Hoc Committees to deal with issues that are not covered in our regular standing committees. Current Ad Hoc Committees:
- Ad Hoc Rec and Parks Committee (Chair: Debbie Rouser)
- Ad Hoc Committee to provide input for the Marijuana Regulatory Framework. This Committee is chaired by stakeholder Matt Garland.