Check our Home Page for upcoming committee meeting dates, times and locations. Click on the links below to view each Committee page.
- Agenda Committee
- Business Committee
- Bylaws Committee
- Communications & Outreach Committee
- Election Committee
- Finance Committee
- Homelessness Committee
- Land Use Planning & Public Works Committee
- Port Committee
- Public Safety & Transportation Committee
- Rec and Parks Committee
- Sustainability Committee
From time to time the Board will also form Ad Hoc Committees to deal with issues that are not covered in our regular standing committees. Current Ad Hoc Committees:
- Ad Hoc Bylaws Committee (meets on an as needed basis). Chair: John Stammreich.
- Ad Hoc Committee to provide input for the Marijuana Regulatory Framework.
- Ad Hoc Committee LGBT+ Allies
Legal Liaisons: Christian Guzman and Aiden Garcia-Sheffield
CD15 Liaision: The duties of the CD15 Liaison are to interact with Council District 15 representatives to get updates on issues that affect the Central San Pedro area. Board Member Danielle Sandoval is the current CD15 Liaison.
Arts Liaison: Alexander Hall (appointed August 9, 2016)
Budget Advocate: Danielle Sandoval
Government Relations: Danielle Sandoval
HANC (Harbor Alliance of Neighborhood Councils): Alexander Hall
PBID: Michael Koth
San Pedro Chamber of Commerce: Christian Guzman
Homelessness Liaison to City Hall: Danielle Sandoval
LADWP Liaison: Christian Guzman