Check our Home Page for details on upcoming committee meeting dates, times and locations.
- Outreach Committee will generally meets the 4th Wednesday of each month at 630pm
- Land Use and Planning Committee will generally meet the 4th Thursday of each month at 6pm
- Sustainability Committee will generally meet the 3rd Thursday of each month at 530pm
- Public Safety Committee will generally meet the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6pm
Click on the links below to view each Committee page.
- Agenda Committee
- Bylaws Committee
- Communications & Outreach Committee
- Election Committee
- Finance Committee
- Homelessness Committee
- Land Use Planning & Public Works Committee
- Port Committee
- Public Safety & Transportation Committee
- Rec and Parks Committee
- Sustainability Committee
From time to time the Board will also form Ad Hoc Committees to deal with issues that are not covered in our regular standing committees. Current Ad Hoc Committees:
- Ad Hoc Bylaws Committee (meets on an as needed basis).
- Ad Hoc Committee to provide input for the Marijuana Regulatory Framework.
- Youth Ad Hoc Committee
Legal Liaisons: Khixaan Obioma-Sakhu
CD15 Liaision: The duties of the CD15 Liaison are to interact with Council District 15 representatives to get updates on issues that affect the Central San Pedro area. Board Member Danielle Sandoval is the current CD15 Liaison.
Arts Liaison: Alexander Hall (appointed August 9, 2016)
Government Relations: Danielle Sandoval
HANC (Harbor Alliance of Neighborhood Councils): Frank Anderson
San Pedro Chamber of Commerce:
Homelessness Liaison to City Hall: Danielle Sandoval